- 30 capsules
- 1 a day
- 30 day supply
We’ve taken all the goodness from one of nature’s finest offerings and made our WholeVit™ Vitamin C with citrus fruits.
Our bodies better absorb Vitamin C when it’s in a whole food complex, complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids. These bioflavonoids not only help Vitamin C absorption in the body, but also offer their own health giving properties.
All our WholeVit™ ingredients are raw and complete. Using carefully controlled low-heat conditions, we preserve all the naturally occurring goodness, like live enzymes and phytonutrients, amino acids, trace minerals and other bioactive co-factors.
- Made with whole citrus fruits including orange and lemon
- Naturally occurring bioflavonoids
- Complete nutrients with powerful natural food compounds
- Effective yet gentle on the stomach
- Highly absorbed, retained and utilised
- Free from additives and processing chemicals
- Raw ingredients
- Non GMO
- Free from pesticides and herbicides
- Handy resealable pouch
- Made in the UK
- 100% plant based vegecap may be split and powder mixed with food or drink
- Minimum 12 month shelf life at purchase, once opened will last for 2 months in the original resealable packaging
Does not contain... Wheat; yeast; starch; gluten; milk products (lactose); soya; fillers; binders; additives; colourings; flavourings; preservatives; hexane, pesticides; and GM ingredients.
1 vegecap provides on average (NRV):
7mg (No RDA)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values,
Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp
Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose)
One to two capsules daily as a food supplement with or without food. Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. Do not use if the seal is broken. Best before: See base.
Whole, raw and pesticide-free. We use farm-grown foods to make our WholeVit™ vitamins and minerals, this way your body better absorbs and retains them. They're also complete with all the natural goodness of their food compounds such as flavonoids, enzymes, amino acids and trace minerals.